Tuesday, November 26, 2013

FINAL Race Announcement: Josephine Gay

On Thanksgiving day, I will be running the Turkey Trot for Josephine Gay.  This will be my final race for this project before switching over to the Running for Angels Project.  I would love to see you all out there that day as I wrap up this journey that has been going on for just shy of one year.  Happy Thanksgiving to you all.  Enjoy the blessings around you on that day and remember those who are missing someone at their table this year.

1 comment:

  1. A year has come and gone. It's difficult to imagine the grief of these families. So your efforts to run for each of these never to be forgotten children and adults reminds us of how the little and big things we do can make a difference. Lindsay, you have met some incredible people along the way, including many of the parents of these children who, themselves, continue to believe in doing good for others. I am so proud to call you my daughter.

    ReplyDelete