Tuesday, January 8, 2013

How to Keep Up with 26 in 2013

There are a few ways that you can keep up with me through out the year, without having to slip on a pair of sneakers and come for a jog :)  Figured I would list them here:

  • This blog.  Obviously.  You can sign up to be alerted of updates to the blog by entering your email address into the box located here   --------------------------------------------------------->
  • I created a page on Facebook.  If you search 26 in 2013 for Sandy Hook in the Facebook search bar, it should come right up for you.  If it doesn't, please let me know and I can help you find it.
  • I created a Twitter account @26in2013. But I'm not going to lie to you on that one and say it's going to be brimming over with fantastic information because I'm a twitter newbie and am just learning how to navigate that system.  I'm working on it though. 
  • I also created a separate email address that you can reach me at if you don't want to leave a comment out for the world to see.  That email address is 26in2013@gmail.com.

I think that's about it.  Hope to see you around!

-Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. Go Lindsay! So proud of you( as I know your mom and dad are as well! ) What a wonderful thing to do. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers as you honor these families. Best of luck x 26!
    Cindy (Carley)Barker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay....I think Dad's favorite poem is appropriate here. Thank you for taking this upon yourself and never being one to say "I can't". So, from Edgar Albert Guest's poem "Can't"-----we know you CAN!

    Can't is the word that is foe to ambition,
    An enemy ambushed to shatter your will;
    Its prey is forever the man with a mission
    And bows but to courage and patience and skill.
    Hate it, with hatred that's deep and undying,
    For once it is welcomed 'twill break any man;
    Whatever the goal you are seeking, keep trying
    And answer this demon by saying: "I can."

    ReplyDelete